I need a lift in my spirits and maybe this will help!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
4 comments:
Does anyone have any memories of me? Or is it that I am the only person with time to check blogs lately? That is probably it, huh.
I am so glad that you have a new computer and that you have been blogging. I sure do miss you and I thank you for the comments you have left on my blog. I will keep my fingers crossed that God blesses you in the decisions you make while you are in Utah. I have lots of memories with you but the thing I will miss the most is simply your bubbly nature, your smile and your laughter. I really enjoyed the time you read the book to my kindergarteners soon to be your first graders called Sun Dog, Fun Dog. I miss you.
I remember when you first moved to our tiny town. I thought you were so cool wearing your Top Dawg shirt (is that the right spelling?). LOL Oh the fashion back then. Also, you had those stovepipe Lucky's which I totally loved.
I also remember you taking your door with you when you moved because it had all that cool stuff on it. And when we had to make collages in like 6th or 7th grade you knew to use rubber cement because it wouldn't bubble like glue. I had no idea!
I remember you got sick in Mr. Mai's class and you laid on the linoleum flooring in the back because the cool floor felt good. Then you went home and on the way home puked up your hotdog through your nose. Ouch and yuck! No fun.
I remember when me, you & Nycci went to Idaho Falls to ask Nick & Travis to Sadie Hawkins and neither Nycci or I wanted to sit in the back seat by ourselves so all three of us crowded into the front.
Man, I have all sorts of fun memories! I'm sure there are plenty more, but I really should stop.
Ok, someone else's turn!
My first memory of you was walking into your class room the first day last year. Hailey was so excited and I was a wreck because my baby would be at school all day. (I did not know what I was going to do with myself after 17 years of being a stay at home mom) But, I was reassured about the whole empty nest thing when I saw your cute class room and your friendly hello! Hailey Loved you as her first grade teacher!
Janna
Post a Comment