I am having a day where I want to tell you all the bad things that are happening in my life, but instead of having a pity party for me and continuing to cry I am going to list all the things I am grateful for and focus on the wonderful blessings I have. Here it goes:
1. My dad for giving me a brand new computer
2. My brand new computer
3. Air conditioning
4. Cute little Buddy Bastar (our dog)
5. Wonderful friends and family who offer great words of encouragment and support
6. Food and shelter to meet our needs
7. My husband
8. My faith that even though I feel like I am stuck in the middle of a terrible storm of my life that this too shall pass and there is a plan greater than the one I keep trying to make for myself
9. Our baby
10. Prenatal classes that Tony and I get to attend together
11. Ice cream (the only thing that would make it better is no calories)
12. Knowing I am never alone
13. My nails are kind of growing and somewhat strong
14. My beautiful pink zinnias that are sitting in my living room because they are painting our balcony.
15. Toilet paper and indoor plumbing (becasue I use the bathroom alot recently and I would be sad without this amenity.
I think that is a fairly good list of blessings and now I shall continue to keep my hopes up for sunnier skies to come our way. I hope all of you are having a glorious day and that this reminds you to always be thankful for the little things in you life that make you smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment