On Saturday our realtor called us and updated us to a fallen branch in our yard. I vote it is much more than a fallen branch! (In his defense, he was out of town and was relaying information a neighbor had called him with.) Does anyone know where our house is? I can't see it! We are working to find someone to clean up and decide if the whole tree needs to go. Pray for us and our fun adventures :)



1 comment:
I am sorry that things are not going good. Troubles bring to light good if you choose to see it that way. My last six months has proved this!!! I really want to come see you and Kari and the little ones in Sept or October. To get the list of blogs, I went under "Edit" and it was the first choice you could add an "Element to the page".
Post a Comment