Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Belly Pics at Last!

I really want to post everything that has happened in the last month, but as I look at the clock (4:10 p.m.) I realize my husband will be home in 1 hour and 20 minutes and by that time I have to have dinner ready and get myself ready to go tour St. Mark's Hospital at 6 p.m. That being said here is an incredibly short post with 3 photos of my progressively protruding belly. Love to all- Lindsey

This was the first side shot we took on March 30th. I was visiting Tony in Salt Lake for spring break.


Here is the 2nd belly pic. on May 10th. I finally got the nerve to put on my swimming suit and have Tony take my photo.

This is the most recent side shot on June 16th. Enjoy (Sorry the photo quality isn't awesome, but I haven't saved them to Tony's computer yet. They are coming straight from my camera.)

1 comment:

Nycci said...

I am so happy to see some belly pics. What a little mommy you are!!!! YAY congrats. I really want to come and see you and Kari soon! Love and miss you. Maybe when the baby is born and you have settled in a bit!