Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Showers


I am hoping many of you have recieved the invitations, but I thought posting here might also help remind family and friends that this is the big weekend of baby showers. Saturday my cousin Tami is having a picnic/shower for us at Ok Ward Park in Chubbock at 6:30 p.m. Sunday my mom is having a shower for us in Filer at that Nazarene Church Fellowship Hall at 4 p.m. We decided to squish it all into one weekend and try to save some gas $. I hope to see all of you there! (Even though I know lots of you already have fun family plans in place.) So excited to see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Lindsey! Sounds like you got alot on your plate right now! What did you guys decide? If you ever need something done with your house here in Idaho, let me know if I can help. Good luck.