Saturday, July 26, 2008

33 Weeks

Wow! Can I tell you how ready I am to be done with the whole pregnancy thing! How did any of you ever do this and how could you have possibly enjoyed it? I am very anti the swollen feet thing. It really has gotten so much worse this week. I don't like puffy feet. I am currently down to one pair of flip flops that have good arch support and still fit my fat feet. I pray my shoes will fit again someday. Another crummy aspect of pregnancy can be summed up in two words: stretch marks. Ooh, and I also don't love that I am struggling to paint my toes and lotion my feet. I think that is all I have to say on that subject.

Other than these few nuisances I am doing ok and I go to the doctor again on Monday. I am pretty sure she is going to look at me like a crazy person when I mention the potential of going back to Idaho before the baby is born. I've imagined my part of the conversation to go something like this, " Hi Dr. K. I know that this is the first time we have met, but I think I am moving back to Idaho somewhere between 36 and 38 weeks. What do you think about that?" I am hoping for a positive response, but I don't really know how it will all pan out considering I have only been in her care since 30 weeks and I have already paid her up front. I keep hoping that all this prepaying will lead to refunds in the end (hey, I can hope, right?)

I am going to go put on my swimming suit that is dangerously close to not fitting me anymore, so you all can enjoy the greatness of my current physique. It also might be an excuse to get Tony to swim in the pool with me. He is studying for the 3rd section of the CPA exam that he has to take in 1 month. I am trying to be a supportive wife by being quiet and not bothering him.

I think this will be one of the last photos of me in my swimming suit. I can't handle the whole puffy Lindsey view. It is kind of depressing.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

You are so adorable that all I can think is I hope you come back to Idaho!

Pete and Gini said...

You are beautiful. I hope you move back to Idaho too. You can substitute for me anytime.

janna said...

Hi Mrs. Bastar!
I found you through Stacy's blog.
You look wonderful! Just remember the puffy feet stage goes away after he is born!

Hailey says Hi too!

Janna