An in"site" into our happenings as we begin our family together.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Wedding day fun
Here's one of my favorite photos from our wedding. Tony was too heavy and I was standing on my dress to try to hold him for the picture.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't have nearly enough of these pictures. Did you give me a CD copy of the ones the photographer took? I know you gave me a couple CD copies at Xmas, but my computer will not allow me to open anything...you know, not enough memory. Have you heard anything from the videographer? Maybe, I should call him again? You were the most beautiful bride in the history of the world, and Tony's cute too. I miss you Sweet Girl. XXOO Momma
2 comments:
I don't have nearly enough of these pictures. Did you give me a CD copy of the ones the photographer took? I know you gave me a couple CD copies at Xmas, but my computer will not allow me to open anything...you know, not enough memory. Have you heard anything from the videographer? Maybe, I should call him again? You were the most beautiful bride in the history of the world, and Tony's cute too. I miss you Sweet Girl. XXOO Momma
I love this picture, it's so cute!
Post a Comment