An in"site" into our happenings as we begin our family together.
Monday, April 19, 2010
We had our ultrasound!
We are having another boy! I am so excited for Sawyer to have a brother (during the ultrasound he was watching the screen and would say, "baby"), but a little sad that we aren't having a girl for me. Tony says we aren't having any more kids and I am not sure I really want to be pregnant again. Hopefully after having this baby I will know if just these two boys is right for our family. We got to have the ultrasound on DVD and I am so happy we chose to go where that was possible. It was nice to have the audio and lots more print outs of the baby. I will try to figure out how to post a photo of the baby either from the DVD or the print outs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow! Thats so exciting; CONGRATS! Look at it this way at least you are weel prpared for this little guy; you already have boy things. So have you guys thought of any names?
Okay so i am a bit retarded for some reason i cant type today. i meant well prepared. Sure you knew that.
Congratulations! It will be super fun to have little boys so close in age!
Congratulations Lindsey!
How exciting!!! I used to think that I would be disappointed because I didn't get a little girl, but I'm really not. I love my boys and that they are such great friends. I think you will love having 2 little boys so close in age.
How FUN! Congrats! They will probably be so close and great partners in crime!Lol
I truly believe that mothers with little boys work from sun up till sun down so God must know you're a great mom!
Congrats! How exciting for you guys to have another little guy. Babies are so fun and I am sure Sawyer will love to have a brother or new best friend! When is your due date?
Hey Breah! I am due August 27th!
Post a Comment