Sawyer has the runniest nose I have ever seen and we ran out of kleenex. Toilet paper isn't cutting it and is only making his nose raw. I wish he would learn how to blow his nose! He is also getting his 2 bottom molars in. Needless to say, he is a little, miserable baby. We have used nasal rinses and I feed him teething tablets like they are candy, does anyone have any other good advice?
4 comments:
Oh that sounds miserable! Molars and I-teeth are the worst!!Hadley is teething also and I really wish that these poor babies didn't have to go through the teething process. Just remember this to will end.
Poor thing i always hate it when caden gets sick so i know how you and Sawyer feel.
For the sore nose i always use the baby vicks. Of couse you cant cake it on ther cuz they will lick it off but i always try to put a little bit on cadens nose every time i wipe it. It seems to help keep it moisterized.
For the teething have you tried popsicles; or i know at target they had this teething thing that you can put blended or pieces of fruits in and then freeze them he may like chewing on somthing cold.
Anyways i hope he gets to feeling better and hope that something will work for him.
Olivia is getting her molars in too! This sucks. Her nose is pouring and she will bite everything and scream! Sounds silly but I gave her a small rubber type spatula and she would chew on it. She couldn't get the teething rings back where it hurt. I was also told Peppermint oil works really good. My friend uses it but I haven't tried it. When she is miserable I give her Ibuprofen especially so she can sleep.
I think the best teething ring ever is the top of the infants tythenol bottle. Both of my kids loved to chew on it when they were getting teeth. It's gummy and fits nicely in their mouth.
And I always use a fluffy dry washcloth in place of Kleenex/toliet paper when they have bad runny noses. It seems to irritate their noses less.
Much congrats on your pregnancy news. I'm excited for you and your little family.
Post a Comment