We finally decorated our tree and then my batteries died in my camera, so I took this photo on Christmas Eve Eve. Lights on and lights off!
Above left: Presents from Santa. (Wrapped despite Tony's fervent plea that Santa doesn't wrap gifts.) Above right: Sawyer/Tony's new remote control car.
One of his favorite gifts was a Buzz Lightyear toy.
In the evening we made a quick trip to see my dad in Hansen. And were home before 10 p.m., but had another late evening to bed.
Saturday we went to my grandparent's for my mom's side of Christmas celebrating. On our way out the door, Sawyer smashed his face into my mom's night stand and gashed open his lip and gums. Now his gum line is higher on the leftside, but he seems to have healed ok.
It was wonderful to spend time with my family this year, but I do enjoy alternating years so we only have to pack up all the Christmas hoopla every other year (sigh of relief!). I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New Year.
5 comments:
I wish we could of seen you guys this Holiday Season. That little Sawyer is so cute. Don't you just love how opinionated the Bastar side can be. Tony makes me laugh with some of his comments.
I guess everyone has here own traditions. Hope to see you guys soon.
You guys will definately have to come with us next year to find a tree. We go every year. I guess it's our tradition and the boys love it.
My hubby insists that Santa wraps EVERY. SINGLE. PRESENT.
Tony and I must have had the same Santa. My Santa didn't wrap the presents either.
In case your wondering...Spencer won. Our Santa gifts are wrapped.
Your family looks so cute!
Hi Lindsey. It is so good to hear from you. I just looked at your blog and your baby is just so so cute!!Congrats!! Of course you can add me and I would love to add you also!!
Post a Comment