I think it was the first of the month falling on a Sunday or the time change or something, but I feel behind and the month has just begun. I changed my playlist for the month, but there aren't very many fun thanksgiving/autumn songs. If you know of any good ones I could add to my playlist, please let me know :)
Thanks
1 comment:
Hi Linds-
It was great to hear from you too! I always mean to give you a call when were in IF but our visits go by way too fast or are too short! We are having a little girl and I am due on February 7th or so. It really is going by so fast....I feel like there is so much left to do before she arrives. Your family is so cute and Sawyer was an adorable dalmation! We are coming to IF for thanksgiving so maybe we can catch up sometime that weekend if you are going to be around.
Breah
Post a Comment