The 1st 4 photos are from Tyson & Angela's Halloween party we attended on Friday, Oct. 30th. Sawyer was the cutest dalmation puppy ever, Tony was a Rastafarian, and I was a bag of leaves. Sawyer enjoyed the homemade witches root beer and the incredibly cute peanut butter spiders I made.
On Halloween day we carved our punkins. Tony carved Charlie Brown and the Baby's First Pumpkin, and I carved Sally. As always, the time it took Tony to carve both pumpkins was less than me carving just mine. I think Sally was more difficult than Charlie Brown, but Sawyer's baby pumpkin was a challenge. So good job honey, you made our pumpkin family look great.
In the evening we got dressed up and stopped at a few friend's and family's houses. After our 4 houses Sawyer's pumpkin was full and he was tired, so we went home. It was a spooktacular night for Sawyer's 1st trick or treating adventure.
3 comments:
Cute! He has grown so fast! Good to see you back on the blog. Miss you.
Cute! Looks like you had fun. Sawyer looks like he might even understand what is going on! Olivia was a little confused by it.
Your guys' pumpkins looked great! Sawyer was too cute as a Dalmation. I'm so glad he enjoyed his first Halloween. :)
Post a Comment