I am soooo excited to finally sit down to create our blog. I've been reading my friend Kari's for quite sometime and I love it! She kept telling me how easy it was to create one and I made several excuses about time, etc., etc. Life has gotten so busy and since I already have a million other things to do, I thought why not today, those things can wait.
This morning I got on my computer to check Kari's baby blog, and came upon the actual blogger site by accident. I couldn't remember Kari's address and when I typed in the address I thought it would lead me to the garden gnome site, instead it took me to the blogger homepage. So after a short period of debate about what my blogsite would be called here is my first post. I hope now I will be able to continue posting and uploading photos from my really exciting life!
1 comment:
Woo hoo! Way to go Lindsey! Just came across your blog (from Technorati) and saw that your first and only post was back on Nov. 2nd. Can't wait to hear more about what's going on in your life!
Post a Comment