Happy Holidays!
I am sure I say this every year, but seriously what happened to 2011? As I sat down to write this, I questioned whether or not anyone really reads these Christmas letters, but I love getting them from others and hearing updates about how their families are doing, so even if this gets tossed with the junk mail, I am going to write one anyhow. Here are the:
Highlights of Our Year
1. Tony has enjoyed new found spare time since he no longer has to study to pass the CPA. Hooray for him and us too!
2. March allowed us to take a weekend trip to S.L.C. to see the dinosaur museum, flight museum, & the Park City outlet mall.
3. After tax season, Tony got to experience unemployment for 3 months.
4. We were brave and drove to SeaWorld and Disneyland in May.
5. In July, Tony got a new job at an accounting firm in the city we live in.
6. In celebration, we adventured to Lagoon & camped out for a couple nights.
7. We made a couple trips to southern Idaho for my 10 yr. reunion and a wedding.
8. August & September were super busy for us as we celebrated our 4th anniversary, Dawsen’s 1st, Tony’s 30th, & Sawyer’s 3rd birthday’s.
9. This year the boys enjoyed playing in the sandbox, on the jungle gym, & on the trampoline, until it got too cold outside. Now they are waiting for more snow!
10. In November, I turned 29 and then we celebrated Thanksgiving with Mickey Mouse in a quick 3 ½ day trip to Disneyland. It was a great way to ring in the holiday season, enjoying the awesome decorations, delicious churros, & the Christmas spirit from a child’s perspective.
11. December is bringing our year to a close and we are grateful for the opportunity to spend some time with family for the holidays.
We look forward to another year of watching our sweet boys grow, learn, and experience new and different things. We are blessed with so many gifts this holiday season and we wish the same for you and yours.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Love,
Tony, Lindsey, Sawyer, & Dawsen
Have an "Incredible" Holiday Season!
1 comment:
I loved reading your little Christmas card update Lindsey. Sounds like your little family is doing well. Here's to an awesome 2012.
Post a Comment