Tuesday, May 24, 2011

September 2010

September will forever be a busy month, and I am going to have to come to terms with that!  Just a few days after we got home from the hospital was Tony's 29th birthday.  I wasn't up to planning much, but did try to make it a special day for him.  My Aunt Tessie had stayed with us for a few days to help out with the boys and suggested we go take family photos as a gift from her.  I was excited and we got some really great photos of our family and the boys, but it wasn't Tony's favorite part of the day.  He did, however, get an iPod touch, a delicious turtle ice cream cake, and a pizza dinner with his dad at our house.
"Cake cars" Sawyer loved his birthday cake.

Sawyer's 2nd birthday was the middle of September, so I thought we could kill two birds with one stone and have Dawsen's blessing and the birthday party on the same day to accommodate those who might be traveling.  My mom & little brother came up to help with the preparations.  The blessing went well.  (Thanks to all the family & friends who came!)  As did S.J.'s birthday party.  He loved his "cake" and had no interest in anything but toys in the presents he was given.  He got lots of clothes (thank goodness), but would simply throw them out of the way to get to the toys.  It was hilarious!


Here are some photos of September.
He was almost asleep eating his cake.
Playing with his new cars.
Just after church

Dawsen's Blessing photo

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

Yeah Lindsey! An update. I've missed you blogging.