Sorry for the backtracking, but I was so hung up on getting our vacation posted that I couldn't move on until it was done. I am so relieved to have that out of the way and now I can update the last month at least before the baby comes. The first of July my friend Kari and her family come through town on their way to a weekend with family. I got to meet her new baby, Nate (whom I failed to take a photo of) and we ate some delicious lunch at Jaker's. Jayci and Sawyer had fun playing in the windowsills at the front of the restaurant. It was great to see Kari and her sweet little family!
 |
| Waiting for the parade to start. |
 |
| Sitting tall with Hailey. |
On the afternoon of the 4th, we went to Palisades to Tony's dad's land. He has a big open area he is clearing for a cabin, so we took Sawyer's tractor for him to ride. He liked it until he got stuck, and then he was frustrated. We grilled hamburgers on our volcano stove and the boys played with sparklers. It was a quiet way to spend the evening and on the way home, there was a little town that was lighting off fireworks. We stopped and watched those from the hood of Tony's car. It was fun to drive and see huge fireworks being set off all over the valley as we were headed home. It was a fun freedom weekend.



4 comments:
Wait...you went down to the river to watch the fireworks, that makes me think you live in the town next to mine. Where are you guys living? If you are living close we should get together. Email me: kimberleemyers at hotmail dot com
You are correct, Miss Kim! We do live in the town next to yours. I thought we talked about that when we were at Breah's wedding. I do suppose that was a couple years ago, though. Yes, it would be fun to get together.
My what beautiful children those are in that first photo! ;)
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun this summer before your new bundle arrives. Good luck with getting that new baby here! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment