Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Belly Pics

This is me on January 28, 2010.
( 9 weeks)

This is me on April 18, 2010.
(21 weeks)

Unfortunately, my belly isn't the only thing that has grown.  I will take another photo in the next few days to continue to document this not-so-fun body change.  I have gained 16 lbs. so far  (I only wanted to gain 20 lbs. since I was overweight to begin with).  I work at our athletic club at least once a week and I keep thinking I will use it for exercise someday soon.  I am really good at making excuses and so I can't blame any one, but myself, obviously, except that Sawyer is really unhappy when I leave him, so maybe it is my guilty conscience that is causing me to not exercise.   

5 comments:

Lindsey, Chas, Maylee And Violet said...

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just pick and choose the parts of pregnancy that we get to experience? Don't get down on yourself, Linds. You are a beautiful woman in the process of creating an amazing little human! It certainly isn't the most glamorous of jobs at times, but it is the most important job. Ever. You look great and I hope you're feeling well, too!

Kestlers said...

I agree with lindsey; you have always been beautiful and will continue to be so. And for the record some of us arent as fortunate as others in the whole weight area of life. Some of us arent blessed with good genes. Ha ha but trust me you are no where near unhealthy so keep your head held high and enjoy what you can with the pregnancy. Try to concentrate on the wonderful side of things. It will help a little.

Kari said...

You look great! It will be so fun for Sawyer to have a brother that is so close in age. I never work out either, so don't feel bad. ;)

Nycci said...

Yay a belly photo! I have been eagerly awaiting. you look great. I am not looking forward to the weight gain of a second pregnancy either. It can be frustrating not liking the way you look. For me this is most days :) A new baby will be such a blessing and so much fun for Sawyer to have a brother.

Lindsey Lou said...

Thanks! You guys are so sweet. It is nice to have good friends who help you feel better about being a big momma :)