One of my friend's had asked me to post a photo of our house, so here it is. It isn't fancy schmancy, but it works for us for the time being. We planted a cute little maple tree this summer that has turned the most dashing pinkish red. I know that we probably won't see it grow very big, but that's ok. We have lots of things to enjoy here: a garage (even though we can't park a car in it quite yet), a perfect-sized front yard and a fence backyard, nice neighbors, and it isconveniently located to most of the shopping we need to do (not so convenient for Tony's work, but we can't have it all). All in all we are pretty happy with our purchase.
I wanted to post this cute photo of Sawyer. He is wearing the camo outfit my dad got him and the jean jacket Uncle Lonnie and Aunt Kim got him. He started signing a little bit so I am trying to hop on that wagon and get him as much access to sign language as possible. We are off to the library to check out the Signing Time videos (after lunch ofcourse).
3 comments:
Lindsey! Hi! I just got on here again after a LONG time. I saw your blog and love all the updates and photos. Your life is so sweet. :) Seeing you all at Sawyer's birthday party was so fun. Love you, too!
Sawyer is such a cutie! Hope you all are doing well.
We just started signing too! I bought the baby signing time movies. She has no concept of it yet but we watch them and i try to do them when i can. Sawyer is getting so big. I want to see him. I will be in tf oct22 to 27.
Post a Comment