Yeah some pics. Nope you aren't biase he is very beautiful. Can't wait to see the little guy in person. Our middle name for our "maybe" little guy will be James too!
Lins- I found you off of Kari's blog and thought I would say hi. Your little guy is beautiful! I knew at Breah's wedding you said his due date was close to my little guys due date, but I couldn't remember the exact date. Congrats and enjoy him. They get big so fast.
8 comments:
OH, how sweet!
Congrats
Oh he is SO cute! Congratulations and I hope you're doing well!
~Collin's middle name is James too (and Chase's too, of course). :)
Ohhhhh, he is soo precious. I think he is very beautiful. Congratulations.
That middle name must be very common, because Caden's middle name is James (named after Jamie's father).
Yeah some pics. Nope you aren't biase he is very beautiful. Can't wait to see the little guy in person. Our middle name for our "maybe" little guy will be James too!
He is a beautiful baby! Congratulations you two!
He is a beautiful baby. I hope your recovery is going well!
HE IS ADORABLE.. I AM GLAD I GOT TO COME AND SEE HIM..
Lins- I found you off of Kari's blog and thought I would say hi. Your little guy is beautiful! I knew at Breah's wedding you said his due date was close to my little guys due date, but I couldn't remember the exact date. Congrats and enjoy him. They get big so fast.
Post a Comment