This is going to be short, sweet, and to the point because I am at my cousin's and Tony is at home waiting to have dinner together. Ten things you need to know:
1. We made it safely back to Idaho.
2. We are packing Tony's dad's things, cleaning, and then putting away our own things.
3. Tony likes his new job very much.
4. Tony turned 27 last Friday.
5. I am really fat and my legs and feet are still really swollen.
6. I have been 80% effaced and dialated to a 2 for 2 weeks.
7. My due date is in 2 days.
8. I am going to see the doctor next Tuesday and we will discuss induction if he hasn't arrived.
9. I want the baby to come, but I am ok with him staying in there a little bit longer too.
10. I love Idaho and we are happy to be back!
Love to all! We'll keep you updated...
2 comments:
I am glad you made it back to Idaho!
And I hope JR make his arrival soon, for your swollen feet~
Put them up.
you better give me a call when hes gets here. and also let me know if you need any clothes for sawyer.
Post a Comment