Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Dr.'s Visit

For those of you concerned that we haven't called to update you about Sawyer's arrival--rest assured because he isn't here yet (stop panicking). I saw the Dr. on Tuesday and she said he is measuring 40 weeks and doing fine, but that she will induce me Tuesday the 23rd if he isn't born before then. With my 1st calculated due date falling on the 22nd she said Tuesday would work just fine if I could hold out. I have felt nauseous this week and swollen as normal, but besides that (oh except for an itchy rash) I am not any more uncomfortable than I have been for the last few months.

I appreciate all of your loving phone calls, but if I don't answer, it is because I am tired of talking about the same thing over and over and over. (Sorry if that is rude!) People warned me that the phone calls and advice would become annoying at this point, but I didn't believe them until now. My favorite question is, "Have you had that baby yet?" It is all I can do to not look them straight in the face and say in a Jeff Foxworthy accent, "Yep, but I'm just keepin' it from y'all and I am hidin' a basketball in my shirt for later. Here's your sign!" I typed up a phone and text list for Tony and I promise you will all be informed as soon as any news is ready to share.

Once again I hope you know how much I appreciate all of you and I promise that I won't hide the baby from you once he is born. :) Talk to you soon.
Love,
Lindsey

3 comments:

janna said...

Good luck tomorrow! (if he's not here already)

Kari said...

Ok, it's the 26th now! I am freaking out because I have not heard anything and it is WAY past your due date!! Is your baby here or what?

Kari said...

Tony, you are officially on my hit list. It's been a freakin' week since Lindsey had the baby and I had to find out from Nycci because you didn't even text me. Boo.